KINK Vortex II Show
The Vortex I music festival was a “biodegradable festival of life” when it took over Milo McIver State Park in 1970. 101.9 KINK fm is proud to present Vortex II, a celebration of live music, for two days in the Rose Festival RoZone at Waterfront Park.
Featuring artists such as DIIV, Woods, El Ten Eleven and more on Saturday, May 27 (What Was Sound) and Portland legend Patrick Lamb’s Tribute to Earth Wind and Fire, Tyler Conti and The Hit Factory, American Idol’s Haley Johnsen and more on Sunday, May 28, 2017.
Sunday’s full line-up includes:
- Patrick Lamb Tribute to Earth Wind & Fire
- Tyler Conti and The Hit Factory
- Haley Johnsen
- Brian Harrison and the Last Draw
- Meekoh Martinez
Tickets are $15 with a KINK Live 18 album download (quantities limited, $5 goes to Shriners Hospital for Children), $10 in advance, $13 day of show. Club RoZone VIP is $50.
BUY YOUR CONCERT TICKET NOW:
See the show the VIP Way! Club RoZone is a private hospitality area with special amenities.
A Club RoZone Ticket includes:
- Two drink tickets
- Exclusive elevated viewing platform
- Dedicated bar for VIP ticket holders only
- Restroom reserved for VIP ticket holders only
- CityFair Admission on day of show