The Portland Rose Festival Foundation
If you're planning your band's schedule for this year, now's the time to consider Rose Festival performance opportunities! Our parade application process is now closed, and the Starlight and Grand Floral Parades are full. We have several other performances opportunities still available:
- CityFair Performances, various dates and times,
May 24 - June 9.
- The One More Time Around Again Marching Band (OMTAAMB) will perform just outside CityFair at the Salmon Springs Fountain on Saturday, June 1, 2:00 p.m.
- Starlight Parade, Saturday, June 1, 8:30 p.m.
- Downtown Noontime Concerts, weekdays, May 24 - June 9.
- Grand Floral Parade, Saturday, June 8, 10:00 a.m.
The Portland Rose Festival welcomes appearances from out-of-town bands at all our events! If your band is planning a tour, we encourage you to consider the Portland Rose Festival as an exciting performance destination.
A tour to the Portland Rose Festival can include:
- Multiple performance opportunities during each festival weekend.
- Assistance from a local volunteer band host to help you plan your trip.
- Fun festival opportunities to add an element of play to your tour.
- Easy access to attractions such as the Oregon Coast, Multnomah Falls and Mt. Hood.
The Portland Rose Festival does not charge a fee to participate in our events, but we do have an application process. Guest Band applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply early so we can help you plan your trip in advance. For more information about our Band Program, email Info@RoseFestival.org.
Middle School and Junior High Bands
The Portland Rose Festival has a parade just for you! The Fred Meyer Junior Parade, held Wednesday, June 5, 2013, is open to elementary, middle school and junior high bands. For more information, visit our Junior Parade Marching Bands page.
*All performances subject to change