2019 Oregon City Heritage Days
Visit historic Oregon City and explore the rich history of the first incorporated city west of the Rocky Mountains which is celebrating its 175th birthday this year.
Heritage sites and museums will be open on June 21 and 22 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. both days, free to the public.
Begin the day at The End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive & Visitor Information Center at 1726 Washington Street. Free coach transportation to the listed sites will be available. (Use is optional if you prefer to drive.)
Participating sites include:
- End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive & Visitor Information Center
- William L. Holmes House (Also known as the Rose Farm)
- Stevens-Crawford Heritage House
- Francis Ermatinger House
- McLoughlin and Barclay Houses
- Museum of the Oregon Territory
- Oregon City Municipal Elevator
- Mountain View Cemetery